Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos. Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce, set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. One-Pot Beefy Broccoli Rice – A quick, easy, and hearty one-pot supper filled with ground beef, broccoli, rice and topped with cheese.
Here are the basic steps to making an authentic beef broccoli stir-fry: Tenderize & marinate the beef Blanch the broccoli & sear the beef Cook the sauce & stir-fry everything together In an oiled skillet over medium-high heat, sear the steak until cooked all the way through. Add a little more oil, then add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Transfer beef to plate and cover to keep warm. You can cook Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
If you are in the mood for a great meal, you are in for a treat. Beefy Broccoli will satisfy your hunger. Cut the beef into thin slices. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for two minutes.
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13×9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
INSTRUCTIONS Toss sliced beef in a large bowl with corn starch. Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes. Add sliced beef and cook until it browns, a few minutes, stirring frequently. Bring the water to boil and add a few drops of oil. Tip the beef and onion back into the pan and heat through briefly before serving with noodles or rice.