Beef Goulash Soup. Campbell's® Skillet Beef & Macaroni Goulash Is Tasty & Easy To Make. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Directions In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook and stir the beef, onion and green pepper in oil until meat is browned on.
Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until softened. Add the beef and cook, breaking. Stir in the water, beef broth, undrained tomatoes, carrot, cocoa powder, and garlic. You can have Beef Goulash Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Goulash Soup
- It’s 200 gr of beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 of medium size potato.
- You need 1 cup of wheat.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of hot water.
Add tomatoes and red pepper; return to a boil.. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add beef, paprika, marjoram, caraway seeds, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to moderate and add oil.
Beef Goulash Soup instructions
- Put the wheat in hot water and wait for 2 hours.
- Put olive oil in a pot and add onion and carrot, cook for 5 minutes. Later add tomato pure and flour and stir for 1 minute. Add potatoes and meat, cook for 3 minutes more. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Lastly add wheat and water, cover the pot and cook 30 minutes. Serve with chopped persley..
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring, until golden. Pepper, lentils, potatoes and carrots combine with ground beef for a quick version of an old fashioned goulash. Versatile – use your favorite broth and add more fresh veggies. Serve in a bowl or on top of egg noodles. Pour in the broth, water and tomato puree.