Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas). We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Mash the banana in a large bowl. This fluffy zucchini bread recipe is made healthier with whole grains, honey (or maple syrup) and coconut oil instead of butter.
Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey, it's the perfect way to use up abundant zucchini and overripe bananas! 'Tis the season when I'm seeing friends and neighbors overrun by a bounty of zucchini from their summer gardens. Orange Zucchini Bread Recipe (Whole Wheat & Honey Sweetened) An orange zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour and sweetened only with orange juice and honey, making it a healthy and delicious snack or breakfast option for your family. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well. You can have Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas)
- You need of softened butter.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of Grated zuccini (2 cups drained if frozen).
- You need of bananas OR 2 cups berries.
- Prepare of whole white wheat flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of (Optional) 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare of (Optional) 1 to 2 tsp. Cinnamon.
- Prepare of (Optional) 1 cup of nuts.
In a separate large bowl, mash the bananas and then add the honey, egg, Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla and zucchini and mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. In a large bowl, stir together zucchini, banana, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Whole wheat honey zuccini bread (with huckleberries or bananas) instructions
- Soften butter. I put it on defrost in the microwave for 20 seconds..
- Mash wet ingredients together. If I am using berries I mix those in last. If I use bananas I use a bit less honey..
- Mix dry ingredients. I am lazy so I just pile them on the wet ingredients, stir them together on top then mix it all together. Add nuts, berries, and/or chocolate chips now. At this point I taste the batter to see if it is sweet and salty enough..
- Grease two bread pans with butter and cut a square of parchemer paper for the bottom.
- Cook at 350 for 1 hour. Check at 50 minutes. Cook until knife comes out clean..
Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture; stir well to combine. Mix the flours, flax seed, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl. Whisk together the eggs, oil and sugar. Add the vanilla, mashed banana and shredded zucchini. Add wet mix into dry ingredients until combined.