Double Bean and Beef Soup. Boxed meals, side dishes and more. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Steps Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower.
Steps to make Double Bean and Beef Soup: Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Stir in water, salt, black pepper, thyme, sage, bay leaves, beef broth and beans. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- It’s 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Prepare To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables. Some chile powder and peppers help flavor the soup and give it Southwest flavor. Use pinto beans, great northern, or small red beans in the soup.
Double Bean and Beef Soup instructions
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Directions In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, celery, onion, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, tomato juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bouillon, chili powder and salt. Black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, lima beans may be used. For a velvety, smooth soup, purée or whir the beans in a blender after cooking; for a soup with texture, purée only half the beans. Add the ground beef and cook, crumbling it with a spoon, until browned.