Banana bread with chocolate chips. Weigh out the flour and add the bicarbonate of soda and baking powder to the measured flour. Add this to the banana mixture, stir well until all lumps are gone. Then mix in the chocolate chips.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. You can have Banana bread with chocolate chips using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with chocolate chips
- You need 6 of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
Banana bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients. Add cinnamon baking powder and baking soda. Add vanilla. Mix well. Add brown sugar. Mix again. Add flour and blend. Finally add the chocolate chips and combine. Pour mixture into 2 oiled and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Of course you could cut it into fewer slices, but remember to adjust the calories! Fold in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins like walnuts, if you'd like. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips, if desired. Pour the batter into prepared pan and top with remaining chocolate chips or nuts.