Leftover Potroast Burrito's. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Leftover Potroast Burrito's a cross between my dads tacos and my burritos. great use of leftover potroast,potatoes and carrots! renee.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, leftover potroast burrito's. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can have Leftover Potroast Burrito's using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Potroast Burrito's
- Prepare 4 cup of leftover shredded or small chunked pot roast.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover small cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover thin sliced baby carrots.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of pan juices from pot roast or beef broth.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning ( about 1.25oz).
- You need 5 large of burrito shells.
- It’s 1 can of refried black beans.
- It’s 2 medium of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 small of head shredded lettuce.
- You need 16 oz of tub sour cream.
- It’s 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice).
- It’s 1 jar of salsa ( size doesn't matter).
Leftover Potroast Burrito's is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. In a large skillet add pot roast, potatoes, carrots and juice/broth. Boil until its starting to thicken. Then reduce heat to simmer and cook until almost all juices are gone.
Leftover Potroast Burrito's step by step
- In a large skillet add pot roast, potatoes, carrots and juice/broth. Heat until boiling..
- Add taco seasoning. And stir well. Boil until its starting to thicken. Then reduce heat to simmer and cook until almost all juices are gone..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside..
- Warm burrito shell. This is what I do.. to make shell soft, and workable and warm.. I place a bowl of boiled water in lower shelf of microwave then place a shell on the top rack and microwave for 30 seconds. This essentially steams your shell..
- Place shell on a large plate..
- Spread heated refried beans on entire shell in a thin layer..
- Sprinkle cheese across entire shell as much as desired. Leaving about 1/2 inch around edges..
- Place pot roast mixture in center. I did about 4tbl. If u put to much it won't fold right and u will have a big mess…
- Sprinkle on some diced tomato.
- Then shredded lettuce..
- Then some sour cream..
- Then some salsa ( I put my salsa over the top of my burrito instead).
- Fold burrito as normal..
- Place some salsa on top and a dollop of sour cream and serve!.
- Makes about 5-6 giant burrito's!.
Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside. This is what I do. to make shell soft, and workable and. Place filled tortillas seam side down in the casserole dish. Cover the top of the burritos with the remaining sauce. The Best Leftover Pot Roast Recipes on Yummly Classic Pot Roast, Lighter Pot Roast, Crock Pot Pot Roast.