Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Wraps food delivered by Deliveroo. Here is how you cook that.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- It’s of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- You need of thin slices bacon strips.
- Prepare of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- It’s of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- You need of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you cook it.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps instructions
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
Ingredients of Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. How to make Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. Shrimp and crunchy water chestnuts coated in a sweet & tangy Asian sauce, served in lettuce leaves.