Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
To make easy Mexican crock-pot chicken tortilla soup, just dump the following ingredients into your slow cooker: chicken breast, black beans, frozen corn, salsa and chicken broth. Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. You can have Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- Prepare 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- Prepare 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Frozen black beans, optional.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- It’s of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno (or green chiles) in olive oil until they are softened and add to the Crock Pot. Before serving, shred the cooked chicken and add back to the soup. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup instructions
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
Sprinkle on the chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. Add broth, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onions, green chiles, cumin and chili powder to slow cooker; stir to combine. Place shredded chicken and all other ingredients together in crockpot. To make fresh tortilla strips, slice corn tortillas into thin strips.