Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP. How to Make Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup: Sear stew meat in a little olive oil in your Instant Pot until nicely browned on all sides. Pour in the beef broth and delgaze the pan. Preheat the Instant Pot, and spray the pot with cooking spray (or olive oil, if preferred).
Then add all the other ingredients to the Instant Pot. Add stew meat and season with salt and pepper. Add another Tbsp. ghee or oil to the IP and add onions, carrots, & celery. You can cook Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
- Prepare 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of carrots diced.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks with leaves diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 8.5 oz of can cut green beens with juice.
- It’s 8.5 oz of can corn with juice.
- You need 10 oz of can Rotel with juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1 TSP of thyme.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- You need of Croutons.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Select 'Saute' on the Instant Pot. Season the beef cubes with a little salt and pepper. How to make Instant Pot beef and vegetable soup. First, brown the beef in the Instant Pot in batches using the sauté function.
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP instructions
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting..
- When pot reads hot add in olive oil, onion, and meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add in garlic, carrots, and celery stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth, stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bit that may be stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in wine, corn, green beens and Rotel..
- Stir in basil, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure..
- Ladle into bowls and top with crotons and Parmesan cheese..
You then take it out and sauté the onion and celery, followed by the garlic. Then a dd the meat back into the Instant Pot, along with the carrots, potatoes, broth, water, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian seasoning. Whisk wine scraping up browned bits, then stir in stock, water, potatoes, carrots, celery and beef. Instructions First, add all the ingredients to your instant pot. Try layering the beef, beef broth, frozen vegetables, mushroom, tomatoes, bay leaves, and seasonings to prevent a burn notice.