Beef Biryani Recipe. Place beef in a large pot with garlic, ginger, spice blend, and chicken stock. Remove meat from pot and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, reserving the cooking liquid. Sumayya shares her recipe for Pakistani beef biryani, a richly spiced and aromatic dish that is perfect for celebrations, thanks to the addition of luxurious rose water and petals.
Make the simmer sauce: Cut the onion in half and set one half aside for later. Cut the remaining half into quarters. Place in the food processor with the garlic, cilantro, and ginger. You can have Beef Biryani Recipe using 34 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Biryani Recipe
- You need of For Beef Masala:.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Oil.
- You need 2 of large Pyaz (Onion) sliced.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef mix boti.
- Prepare 2 of & ½ tbs Adrak lehsan paste.
- It’s 2 of large Tamatar.
- You need 1 of & ½ Cups Pani (Water).
- You need 1 tbs of or to taste Lal mirch powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldee powder (Turmeric powder).
- It’s 1 tbs of Dhania powder (Coriander powder).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Javitri powder (Mace powder).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Jaifil powder (Nutmeg powder).
- You need 1 tbs of Kashmiri lal mirch (Kashmiri red chili) powder.
- Prepare 1 of & ½ tbs or to taste Namak (Salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sabut kali mirch (Black pepper corns).
- It’s 1 of Baadiyan ka phool (Star anise).
- Prepare 1 of Badi elaichi (Black cardamom).
- Prepare 4-5 of Hari elaichi (Green cardamom).
- It’s 4-5 of Laung (Cloves).
- It’s 2 of Darchini (Cinnamon stick).
- It’s 1 of Tez paat (Bay leaf).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dahi (Yogurt) sour.
- It’s 3 tbs of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Hara dhania (Fresh coriander).
- You need of For Dum:.
- You need 1/2 kg of Chawal (Rice) Basmati (soaked 30 minutes and boiled with salt & whole spices).
- You need 2 of Lemon sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium Tamatar sliced.
- You need 1-2 tbs of Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped.
- Prepare 2 of & ½ tbs Kewra water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Zarda ka rang (Yellow food color).
- It’s of Shimla mirch.
- You need of French fries.
- It’s of Fried onion.
Puree until smooth, adding a little water if needed. Pat the diced beef dry with kitchen paper, and add the to the pan, cooking until lightly brown. Leave to cook on a medium heat with the lid on until the liquid has been absorbed. Add more broth as necessary until the beef is tender, and coated in a sauce.
Beef Biryani Recipe step by step
- In pot,add oil and onion,fry until golden brown,take out half quantity of fried onion for later use..
- In remaining fried onion,add beef mix boti and mix well until meat changes color..
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well for 2 minutes..
- Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and mix well..
- Add water,mix and bring it to boil,cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender (approx. 1 hour)..
- Add red chili powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,mace powder,nutmeg powder,kashmiri red chili powder,salt,black pepper corns,star anise,black cardamom,green cardamom,cloves,cinnamon sticks and bay leaf,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add yogurt and mix well..
- Add lemon juice and fresh coriander,mix well and cook until oil separates & set aside..
- For Assembling: In separate pot,add boiled rice,beef gravy masala,lemon slices,tomato slices,fresh coriander and add remaining boiled rice..
- In kewra water,add yellow food color and mix well,drizzle over biryani.Cover and steam cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes..
- Garnish with fried onion,Smila mirch and frenc fries and serve..
- Enjoy this amazing Biryani..
Trim the beef of any hard fat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Heat two tablespoons of oil in the frying pan. Add in the beef along with the ginger garlic paste. Saute on high heat until the beef changes color. Add the yogurt, tomato, spices and Shan biryani masala.