Garlic Soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add oil, fry onions, add butter and garlic (do not over- fry garlic).
Stir and bring to the boil. Take off the heat and blend the soup until completely smooth. You will need a large wide pan, soup bowls/singular ovenproof dishes and a ladle. You can have Garlic Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Soup
- You need 8 ounces of mashed cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic paste see my recipe.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It’s of Beef broth————-.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 quarts of water.
Heat a little of the olive oil in a large, wide pan and fry the bread on both sides until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool. Chop garlic in a food processor to a coarse paste, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
Garlic Soup instructions
- Boil the beef in the water remove the beef when it's done. I used the beef to make minced meat..
- Season the broth with the beef broth seasonings..
- Add butter to a pot and sauté the minced garlic till just turning brown. Don't let it burn. Add the paste..
- Add the broth bring to a boil reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the sweet peas. Simmer..
- Simmer 10 minutes. Then bring to a boil. Add the eggs.
- Cook till the whites of eggs are done serve immediately.
- I hope you enjoy!.
Add the garlic paste and cook just until the paste begins to colour, stirring constantly. Stir in the chicken stock and wine. Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan. Tip in the potatoes and vegetables and bring the contents to a boil. Immediately liquidise the soup with a hand-held stick blender, then return to the pan, stir in the cream, taste and season.