Salmon cakes. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Cool for a few mins, then break.
Place the salmon fillets on a large sheet of kitchen foil and raise the edges. Meanwhile, cook the potato in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain, mash well with the butter and stir. You can have Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- It’s 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 of egg, optional.
- Prepare of Dill or parsley or both.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Flake the salmon away from the skin and add to. Mix egg, onion, breadcrumbs and salmon together. If mixture is too dry, add some reserved liquid from the salmon. In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
The thing to remember here is that good-quality tinned salmon makes better fishcakes than fresh, so don't be tempted to cook some salmon just for this. Chop the rest until super-fine, almost like a purée, then mix the chunkier bits back through it and season with sea salt and black pepper. Chop the salmon as finely as you can and place in a bowl with the ginger, lime zest and seasoning. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the diced onion, salmon and. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.