Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts. Mix together the dry ingredients with a pinch of salt, then sift this over the mashed bananas. Half fold through with a large metal spoon, then add the milk and chopped chocolate and continue to carefully fold everything together.
Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add butter, eggs and bananas and blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix flour, baking powder, bicarb and salt in a bowl.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Combine bananas, milk and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended.