Chorizo Deer Burritos. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Chorizo Deer Burritos step by step.
Chorizo Deer Burritos step by step. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Place in a small skillet with the minced garlic and some water to simmer the beans in. You can have Chorizo Deer Burritos using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Deer Burritos
- It’s 1 lb of ground deer (may use turkey or beef).
- You need 1 of ground chorizo.
- You need 2 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken flavoring.
- It’s 1 can of mexican style diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 packages of sour cream.
- It’s 1 lb of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 head of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of your favorite taco sauce.
- You need 1 dozen of large flour tortilla skins.
- Prepare 2 large of Avavados.
- You need 1 cup of canola or coconut oil.
Chorizo Deer Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Chorizo Deer Burritos is something which I've loved my entire life.
Chorizo Deer Burritos step by step
- Crumble and fry meat and chorizo (I think it was a 14 oz.tube of chorizo) together until cooked. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Set aside when finished..
- Rinse and drain 2 15oz. can of black beans. Place in a small skillet with the minced garlic and some water to simmer the beans in. Add 1/4 cup at a time then add more as needed till the beans are as tender as you like.I cooked them about 5 minutes..
- Set aside beans..
- Cook rice according to package instructions. You can either put the chicken flavoring in the water or you could use chicken stock instead of water. Set aside to cool. * They do have frozen already cooked brown rice in the frozen vegetables section..
- It is time to put our burritos together. You may only need 10 of your skins it depends on how full you stuff them. *Remember you have to be able to roll up your burrito..
- Lay your skins on the countertop. Put 2-3 Tablespoons of meat in the middle if your skin about 5 inches long. Next 2-3 tablespoons of rice and then the beans..
- Next add what you like. Tomatoes. Cheese. Sour cream. Lettuce. Avocado. Taco sauce..
- Wrap the two short ends in then fold over one long side and then the other. You should end up with a rectangular shape. Even if it comes out square it will still taste delicious. You can secure it with a toothpick so it will stay closed..
- Next we heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet. When hot we fry our burrito on all four sides until golden. *If you used a toothpick to secure it be sure to REMOVE it before you eat it. ** Add oil as needed. You may also deep fry. When golden you may put on your plate. You can add extra toppings again now but we did not need to..
- Fry as many as you need. You can refrigerate the rest for a few days. You don't have to fry them you could just warm them in the oven or microwave. I only ate them fried..
- Total time is probably not 60 minutes but I didn't really time it..
They're nice and they look fantastic. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Add water as needed to help it cook and not burn. Place in a small skillet with the minced garlic and some water to simmer the beans in.