Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Here is how you do it.
One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at. Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad. In one bowl, add the flour and seasonings and mix well. You can have Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad
- Prepare of jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare of olive oil spray.
- You need of Coconut Crust.
- It’s of flower.
- It’s of panko.
- Prepare of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- It’s of cracked pepper.
- Prepare of Crunchy Thai Salad.
- It’s of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of edamame.
- Prepare of shredded carrots.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- You need of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need of unsalted dry roasted peanuts.
- You need of The Amazing Spicy Peanut Sauce – see earlier recipe.
- You need of Shrimp Dip.
- You need of greek yogurt.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of chili pepper paste.
- It’s of diced cilantro.
Then, beat the eggs and combine with the coconut milk in a second bowl. In a final bowl, add the breadcrumb and shredded coconut and mix well. Once prepared, set these out in a line on your kitchen countertop, with the jumbo shrimp in front of you. Dip the shrimp, oe at a time into the flour, then eggs, then panko.
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad step by step
- preheat oven to 450.
- mix flower, panko, and coconut in a small mixing bowl.
- mix egg whites, curry, and pepper in a separate small mixing bowl.
- spray a small baking dish with olive oil spray.
- dip shrimp into egg mix, then dip into coconut mix, make sure each piece is well covered, and lay in baking dish.
- place shrimp in oven, bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until golden (you may want to flip them half way through).
- for the salad, add shredded cabbage to a clean salad bowl.
- slice bell pepper into thin strips, toss into bowl.
- crush/chop up peanuts, add to bowl.
- add all other salad ingredients to bowl, including peanut sauce, toss & set aside to marinade.
- in another separate clean small bowl, mix all ingredients for the shrimp dip and blend well.
- When shrimp is done baking, add 6 shrimp to plate, add 1/2 of the salad to plate, add 2 tablespoons of shrimp dip to plate, then devour!.
Place the coated shrimp on a sheet pan lined with parchment or a non-stick cooking mat. Spray the shrimp on both sides with coconut oil and bake in a pre-heated oven. Recipe Tips and Notes Mix cornstarch, salt, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bow; pour coconut flakes in a separate shallow bowl. Working with one shrimp at a time, dredge it in the cornstarch mixture, then dip it in the egg white, and roll it in the coconut, making sure to coat the shrimp well. Place on the prepared baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining shrimp.