Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. A deliciously easy way to use up overly ripe bananas. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a fork and stir through the cooled butter, eggs and sugar. Mix together the dry ingredients with a pinch of salt, then sift this over the mashed bananas.
Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of large Eggs.
- Prepare of Bananas (very ripe).
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
Use a fork to mash the peeled banana in a mixing bowl. Add the remaining cake ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and beat. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add butter, eggs and bananas and blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.