Easy Chili Recipe. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Chilli Recipe on eBay.
Slice across the matchsticks into neat dice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. You can cook Easy Chili Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chili Recipe
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground chuck.
- You need 10 oz of Can French onion soup.
- It’s 21 oz of Can red kidney beans undrained.
- Prepare 8 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of Can tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 3 dash of Tabasco sauce.
Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Method Peel and finely chop the onions, garlic, carrots and celery – don't worry about the technique, just chop away until fine. Drain and add the chickpeas and kidney beans, tip. Add chilli powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, cayenne (if using), and season generously with salt and pepper.
Easy Chili Recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside..
- Purée soup in a blender; pour over beef..
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot..
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 to 40 minutes..
- Serves 4-6.
Pour in kidney beans and chopped tomatoes and bring chilli to a boil. Chop the onion and garlic, and add to the pan with the mince, fry until browned. (I do no add oil to the pan as I feel the beef mince gives off enough of its own juices.) Drain off the kidney beans, wash and add to the pan. Add the frozen mixed peppers and chopped tomatoes. Chop the chillies, garlic and tomatoes and place in a pan. Add heat and stir until the tomatoes have released juices.