Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe. Shred chicken with two forks in your slow cooker, then add cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with taco seasoning, add cream cheese cubes, and water. With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat..
Pour water into crock., season chicken. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Instructions Add chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper to taste, cream cheese, and water to crock pot. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese, cubed and softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
Minutes before serving, remove chicken from crock pot, shred with two forks, and return to slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker. Rub both sides of the chicken with all of the taco seasoning. Shred the chicken with two forks, or by tossing it into your stand mixer with the paddle or beater attachment and mix on low until shredded.
Crockpot Chicken Taquitos Recipe step by step
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper, mix well. Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Pour water into crock., season chicken..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. I used my pressure cooker (ninja foodie you can see my water line so not much water and I drained the water after it was done cooking… this was set on hi for 5 mins with a natural release.).
- Mix with cream cheese and 1/4 cup shredded cheese..
- Warm flour tortillas and spread a small amount of chicken mixture onto the tortillas..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese Roll up..
- Serve with additional toppings such as sour cream, salsa and avocado..
- Notes – I used a food processor for the chicken,..just easily for me…
Place meat back into crockpot, and add in the rinsed and drained black beans and cheese. Stir well and keep warm until you fill your tortillas. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and roll it up. Instructions Mix chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper to taste, cream cheese, and water in a medium mixing bowl. Pour half of the mixture into your crockpot, place chicken in crockpot and pour remaining mixture over the chicken.