Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A deliciously easy way to use up overly ripe bananas.
Half fold through with a large metal spoon, then add the milk and chopped chocolate and continue to carefully fold everything together. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of chocolate chip.
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Use a fork to mash the peeled banana in a mixing bowl. Add the remaining cake ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and beat.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.