Stuffed ham salad. Cut top off of tomatoes and scoup out inside. Mix together ham, eggs, pickle relish, onion, mix well. Add mayo and pepper to your liking.
Whisk together flour, salt, dry mustard, and cayenne in a small bowl. Bring water and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high, stirring to melt butter. Remove from heat; add flour mixture all at once, and stir vigorously until mixture is smooth and thick, like mashed potatoes. You can have Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- It’s of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- It’s of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- You need of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- You need of Hungarian paprika.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- It’s of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- You need of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- You need of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, dill and pepper in a small bowl and mix until well blended. In a medium bowl, mix together the ham, egg, celery and relish. This ham salad with dill pickle is great for full sandwiches, and can also be used for tea sandwiches or as a snack spread on crackers or chips. It is best with deli ham that is cooked rather than smoked or honey-baked.
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
It doesn't get more classic than this ham salad — a combo of finely chopped cooked ham, relish, hard-cooked eggs, and mayo. Mix ham, eggs, celery, pickle relish, and onion together in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together in a separate bowl; pour over ham mixture. To make the salad: Combine the salad ingredients into a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until a coarse, crumbly mixture is formed – don't over blend into mush. Remove the cheesecloth and string, and reserve any stuffing around the ham.