Cheddar Smoked Sausage Skillet. Uk's Leading Importer And Distributor Of German Meat, Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Sausages. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
This breakfast skillet is made with onions, peppers, and hash browns. Cooked until they are crispy, the hash browns are then topped with a bunch of eggs to feed the whole family. Cover that in the Smoked Sausage cheese. You can cook Cheddar Smoked Sausage Skillet using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Smoked Sausage Skillet
- It’s 7-8 of Golden Potatoes, cubed or sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Pkg. of Cheddar Smoked Sausage Link, sliced.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Olive Oil or Grease.
- Prepare 1 Can of Green Beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- It’s 3 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of tsps. Crushed Red Pepper, optional.
How to make a Cheddar Sausage Pasta Skillet: Cook and drain the pasta. Sauté the onions and peppers in a large skillet. Add the sliced sausage and garlic and heat through. It really doesn't get any easier than this.
Cheddar Smoked Sausage Skillet instructions
- In a large skillet add 2Tbsps. Oil. Add the potatoes and smoked sausage. Fry til potatoes are half way cooked through. Then add the green beans and seasonings and crushed red pepper if desired. Finish cooking til potatoes are cooked through and green beans are heated completely. Serve immediately and Enjoy 😋.
You chop a bunch of veggies, season them with olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, s&p. In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat, add bacon pieces and cook until crispy. Add garlic and cook one more minute. Add onions and sausage and cook until lightly browned. Add chicken broth, tomatoes (undrained), milk, pasta, and seasonings.