Vegan Burrito🌯. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a medium bowl, combine them with the paprika powder, cumin,. Add some rice in the center of the tortilla.
You can look at this recipe as a base recipe for any type of vegan burrito you can make. My list of recommended ingredients will help you create a super filling and delicious vegan burrito, but in case you want to omit or replace some veggies or greens, no worries! Just find the best combo for you! You can cook Vegan Burrito🌯 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Burrito🌯
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 3-4 of Large whole wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of chopped jalapeno (optional).
- It’s 1 of sliced Avacado (optional).
- It’s of Non stick cooking spray.
- You need of Shallow Baking pan.
Add the chopped onion and olive oil to a frying pan along with the cayenne. Add in the black beans and sweet corn along with the water and stir fry until most of the water has cooked off. Prepare your sundried tomato basmati rice. My vegan burritos are higher protein, lower fat, and higher fiber.
Vegan Burrito🌯 step by step
- Open 1 can of Refried beans. mix Refried beans with 1/4 cup of salsa of choice. Mix in taco seasoning..
- Add Refried beans and vegan cheese to whole wheat flour tortilla and roll into burrito. Makes 6-8 burritos. *Great for freezer*.
- Spray shallow pan with non-stick cooking spray and add burritos into pan fold facing down. Cook at 350 for 10-12 min..
- Plate burritos and add optional toppings like: Avacado, hot sauce, diced jalapeno, salsa, etc..
Making a vegan burrito is extremely easy and I prepare it every single week because it's a great way to use up leftovers. Although this is my favorite burrito recipe, there are so many versions out there and there are also so many ingredients you can use: legumes, veggies, rice, corn, other grains, corn or flour tortillas, or any sauce you have on hand. The secret to this delicious burrito is cilantro-lime rice. Many restaurants rely on it for vegetarian burritos as well, and it's as simple as mixing chopped cilantro and lime juice into cooked rice. You'll gently heat the rice then wrap it into a burrito with sautéed onion, garlic, black or pinto beans, hot sauce, and a few spices.