Banana bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
A fantastic quick bread, which makes use of over-ripe bananas. Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. You can have Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 of brown sugar or honey.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of Walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Prepare 150 grams of ghee butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
Banana bread instructions
- Start by blending the eggs with ghee butter in the meantime pre heat your oven at 350•F, then add the sugar and keep blending slowly. Then smash bananas with a fork and add it to the blending bowl.
- Then add almond milk, add the cinnamon, vanilla and the rest of ingredients. Add a touch of salt..
- Keep nuts and honey aside for now..
- Slice bananas and put them in the bottom of your pan, add honey after that, add walnuts after or chocolate chips. Then you can add the mix and put your cake in the oven..
- I made two, one with walnuts and the smaller one with chocolate chips! Enjoy.
In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar and beat until blended. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas. Then, with your wooden spoon, stir in the walnuts, drained sultanas and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture, a third at a time, stirring well after each bit. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment.