Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Search for basic fried rice recipes.
Fry onion, garlic till light brown. Add prawn, scrambled egg & chicken & sautÃ© for a minute. Add the cooked and cooled leftover rice. You can have Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- Prepare 2 – 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 number of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- You need 2 numbers of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- Prepare handful of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- You need handful of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- It’s 1/2 number of corn cooked.
- You need 2 numbers of eggs , scrambled.
- You need handful of chicken shredded.
- It’s handful of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- You need as required of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of soya sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of butter ghee or (optional).
- You need optional of lime juice.
Stir-fry for a few minutes, using chopsticks or a wooden spoon to break it apart. Stir in the soy sauce or oyster sauce as desired. When the rice is heated through, add the scrambled egg back into the pan. really easy and yummy! Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Add Spam and fry, stirring until crispy and browned on all sides. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. Remove from skillet and set aside. Immediately add the rice, green onions, soy sauce and oyster sauce (if using), and stir until combined. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.