Spicy Shrimp Burritos. I am on a strict diet and decided to mess around food wise. This was all within bounds and freaking awesome. Sorry there is not a photo.
Add the onion, and cook until tender, stirring frequently. In a medium sized bowl, combine the corn, black beans, red onion, tomatoes, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the shrimp, garlic powder, cayenne, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Burritos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Burritos
- It’s 16 of raw shrimp, medium.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3/4 tsp of smoke paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 can of refried black beans.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mix spring greens.
- You need 8 slice of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of flour tortillas.
Why not spice things up at your next backyard cookout or grilling session on the beach with our mouth-watering shrimp burritos, including a spicy and tangy chipotle marinade and avocado dressing. Hey Guys, Check out this yummy Spicy Shrimp Burrito recipe!! Please be sure to Subscribe and Share this Video with your Friends and Family!! Make shrimp filling: In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
Spicy Shrimp Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to broil..
- In a medium mixing bowl add shrimp, seasonings listed below, and stir..
- Cook shrimp on medium high for 5 minutes, until shrimp have turned pink, and is cook through..
- Mean while cook the refried beans on medium heat..
- Place flour tortillas in the oven for 30 seconds. You just want to warm them up so that it is easy to form your burittos..
- Assemble your burrito with listed topping below, and enjoy!.
Here is how you cook that. Bring to a boil over high heat. While the rice is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add shrimp, peppers, and onions. The Godzilla – Spicy shrimp, rice, miso eggplant, krab salad, green cabbage, sliced onions and fresh cilantro.