Guacamole Chicken. Voeg je ingrediënten nu gemakkelijk toe aan je boodschappenlijst. Met de instructievideo's en de Allerhandigste kooktips van AH lukt je recept altijd. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the avocado, red onion, cilantro, cumin, salt, and lime juice to a small bowl and mash together with a fork until the guacamole is as smooth as you'd like. Spoon the guacamole evenly over each chicken breast. Cut chicken breasts lengthwise partway through, along the thinnest part, so you can open it like a book. You can cook Guacamole Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guacamole Chicken
- Prepare 1 pkg of chicken breasts.
- Prepare slices of Pepperjack.
- You need 1/4 of red onion chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Original recipe called for chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Add a big dollop of cheese batter and close with a toothpick. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown, in oil or butter. Make extra if you would like a little more on the side.
Guacamole Chicken step by step
- Pan fry chicken on medium heat with oil and butter. 10 minutes each side or until not pink..
- Meanwhile, mix guacamole, garlic powder, lime juice, red onion, salt and pepper, and chopped tomato. Preheat oven broiler to high. Placing rack 6 inches from heat..
- When chicken is done pan frying, place on sheet for oven, spreading guacamole mix and top with a slice of pepperjack cheese. Place in broiler for 2 minutes or until melted and browned..
Simply mix together one mashed avocado, chopped plum tomato, chopped red (or white) onion, lemon juice, and salt. In a bowl, mash avocados until almost smooth. Stir in lime juice and ½ teaspoon salt. Chicken breasts are pounded thin and flat. A thin layer of guacamole gets spread onto each piece.