Easy Chicken burritos. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Food you never knew you wanted.
Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs between two sheets of greaseproof paper, then bash with the base of a heavy pan to roughly ½cm thick. Pop into a bowl, sprinkle over the paprika, cumin and a lug of oil, and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the oil in a large pan. You can have Easy Chicken burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken burritos
- You need 1 packages of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 7 1/2 oz of taco bell mild sauce (the jar).
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 head of or bag of lettuce.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s 1 packages of large flour tortillas.
Add the leftover meat, the rice and beans, along with the sauce from the can. Method To make the chicken, mix the lime juice, garlic, oil, oregano, chilli, sugar and salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Cook them on a skillet in the oil. While the chicken cooks, warm up the beans in a small sauce pan, stir them constantly so they don't stick.
Easy Chicken burritos step by step
- Cut chicken into small pieces and cook until done in skillet..
- Put refried beans in small pot and heat on low until warm enough to spread easily..
- Once chicken is done and drained add the taco bell sauce to it and turn down on low to keep warm and stir in sauce..
- Wrap up what you like in a flour tortilla and enjoy!.
Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, pull it and the beans off of the stove. Shred cooked chicken (or leftover baked chicken). Cook the burrito filling ingredients in a skillet over medium heat, add the chicken and stir thoroughly (per recipe below). Scoop equal amounts of chicken mixture into each burrito and sprinkle with cheese. Give your burritos a leaner, more family-friendly spin by using chicken instead of beef in these simple south-of-the-border recipes.