Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Low Prices on Chocolate Chip Muffins. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread is one of those breads that can be eaten for breakfast, dessert, or anything in between. Made with sweet bananas, and loaded with chocolate and pecans, you'll definitely want more than one slice. On our last trip to the store, we admittedly got a few too many bananas. You can have Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of butter (melted and cooled).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
This Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread has just the right amount of banana, chocolate chips and walnuts. It's not your norm, where you have chocolate chips and walnuts all through out the banana bread, just on top. (Pssst…but, you know, it's your creation, so add to your heart's content.) I had the deliciousness of a bite of banana bread, then a bite with all those goodies on top. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate large bowl, whisk together mashed banana with brown sugar until well blended. Add egg, buttermilk or plain yogurt, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and beat until well combined and smooth.