Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. DIRECTIONS Hand mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until chocolate chips and walnuts are evenly spread out throughout mixture. In another bowl, mash bananas and add to the main mixing bowl. Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread is one of those breads that can be eaten for breakfast, dessert, or anything in between.
This Perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread has just the right amount of banana, chocolate chips and walnuts. It's not your norm, where you have chocolate chips and walnuts all through out the banana bread, just on top. (Pssst…but, you know, it's your creation, so add to your heart's content.) I had the deliciousness of a bite of banana bread, then a bite with all those goodies on top. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. You can cook Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need of large ripe bananas.
- You need of white granulated sugar.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of butter (melted and cooled).
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
Give the chocolate bar a rough chop so you have chunky pieces. I then poured the batter into a greased loaf pan (I used cooking spray, but you can use melted butter if you wish). And on went the reserved chocolate pieces. In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
In a separate large bowl, whisk together mashed banana with brown sugar until well blended. Add egg, buttermilk or plain yogurt, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and beat until well combined and smooth. Instructions Mash bananas on a plate with a fork. In a mixing bowl, soften butter. Add sugar, eggs, bananas and baking powder.