Kuka soup. Buy machines from Kuka now for less Check Out Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! The quantity of Miyan Kuka soup that the following quantities of ingredients will give you depends on the consistency you like for your soups.
Passion can be found in everything at Kuka. Cocktails and heady mixers are designed to enhance your meal experience. From sumptuous breakfasts, lunches and dinners, to coffee delights and superb. You can have Kuka soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kuka soup
- You need of Dry kuka powder.
- It’s of Dry beef (will be my next recipe).
- It’s of Potash.
- You need of Daddawa.
- You need of Man shanu or man rago (optional).
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Fresh/dry pepper.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Seasoning.
Kuka soup Teemerh's Cuisine Biu,Borno State. This is my mothers recipe and it happen to be my favorite. Dry kuka powder Dry beef (will be my next recipe) Potash Daddawa Man shanu or man rago (optional). Wash and clean the fish, if using fresh fish, sea son with salt and pepper.
Kuka soup step by step
- Wash your dry beef with hot water and set aside..
- In a pot add the dry beef,dawadawa, some diced onions,Ginger paste or powder,blended pepper, dry pepper add enough water to cook.cook on low heat for 1hr.
- After 1hr of cooking takeout all the meat, add in your kuka powder small at a time using whisk or spoon,I prefer using whisk in other to avoid lump add the meat back and a little bit of potash close the pot and cook for another 2 to 3mins and it is ready.enjoy.
Grind tomatoes, on ions and chillies. Season to taste and serve hot with tuwo shinkafa Miyan Kuka is a popular soup that is usually eaten in the Northern part of Nigeria. This soup is made with dark green powder sold in Northern markets or by Hausa traders in the Southern markets. The Dark green powder is called KUKA and it is made from Baobab Leaves. Don't judge the color of the soup, the taste is really amazing, try Miyan Kuka with Tuwoshikafa or any other swallow and enjoy.