Super Easy Caramel Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Instructions In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add brown sugar and heavy cream; whisk continuously over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Remove from heat, let cool slightly then pour the sauce into a jar. Then butter, cream, vanilla, and salt get blended in. You can cook Super Easy Caramel Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Caramel Sauce
- It’s of caramel sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream / let it get to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water, room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
The mixture is set aside to cool and then poured into a glass jar to cool completely. Over medium-low heat, melt the butter and brown sugar and a medium saucepan. Add the sweetened condensed and corn syrup. Stay away from medium-high heat, as this could burn the sugar.
Super Easy Caramel Sauce instructions
- In a large, deep pot set on high heat, add sugar, water and corn syrup..
- Whisk constantly until a light to medium golden brown color. Keep an eye on this as it can burn quickly..
- Add cream. Be careful as the mixture wants to boil up and can overflow. Whisk vigorously to prevent this. This is a very, very hot mixture and can cause serious burns if not handled with extreme care..
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Pour into a glass container if not using right away. This can be stored in the refrigerator tightly covered for one week..
- Recipe by tayor68too.
Combine the sugar and water in your saucepan and cook over medium low heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring as needed. Add the butter and let it melt, then bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Allow the mixture to boil and turn a golden copper color. If there is one thing I love more than chocolate (and Nutella and peanut butter and Snickers), it's probably salted caramel. As much as I love caramel, I've always thought it is way too sweet (imagine that) – a phrase that barely exists in my sweet obsessed life.