Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe!. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe!
Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe! instructions. Make sure.cook this first.fry in heated oil,onions golden brown while cook.meanwhile can marinate and /or start heating it up at very low heat while covered. The mixture is sizzling.while add onions. You can cook Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe! using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe!
- It’s 3 of blended mediumOnions.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes blend with.
- It’s 1 of tbspnPaprika powder in blend,1 tblspn garam masala,corri powdr.
- It’s of Halal Lamb abt half kg.
- Prepare of Marinated lamb:ginger garlic salt and bit of lamb seasoning.
- It’s 5-6 of medium Potatoes halved.
- Prepare of Cooking oil (about 1/3 rd mug cup).
- Prepare of About 1 cup mug Water or as required.
- It’s of The soup from cooking the meat (optional).
- It’s of Other spices:.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Rice and other side vegg of choice!.
Blend tomatoes,with other spice from the ingredients. Great recipe for Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe!. Great recipe from luq's daddy.a more east African curry/stew version called "mchuzi " flavors and style.must say delish all thru.he brings you.his nice fluffy rice once more ,On request from the chldrn! . Add the rice and shredded lamb to the pan.
Abluqs lamb mchuzi and rice recipe! step by step
- Blend the onions:chop roughly then blend to paste add a bit 9f water only to aid blending.Make sure.cook this first.fry in heated oil,onions golden brown while cook.meanwhile can marinate and /or start heating it up at very low heat while covered.
- The mixture is sizzling.while add onions.
- Blend tomatoes,with other spice from the ingredients list above.add to browned onions.important tip:after some simmering,in medium high heat,make sure oil appears at base of pan while cooking,indicating tomatoes are cooking thru and caramelising.add to onion.(ensure reduction of sauce first before adding meat).
- Peel potatoes,halve or quater according to size,then add at this stage. Stir around and add just a bit of water to half cook the pototoes,or so.cover to generate steam also to help cook potatoes faster.briefly cook while you prep or cook meat (see steps below).
- Tip:reduce water as needed if you will be adding the soup /light gravy from meat.because it will count as part of the water.you can sieve the soup thru if prefer..alternativley can freeze this as stock.
- The meat:marinate use basic marination ie ginger,bit if garlic,salt,pepper. Then dry cook.this cooking process will develope the liquids from the meat and will form soup/ sauce from it.cook it to tender at low heat add bit off water if necessary.observe the meat changes cold and texture, as it cooks in stages MashaAllah!.
- After meat is cooked add to the onion and tomato reduction.add the pieces of meat and stir in.Then add some water, and cook briefly,medium heat untill all are soft and cooked thru.can optionally add corriander at end.for lovly color nd flavor herby freshness to your dish..
- Also side veggies can make alongside.choose of choice such as spinach,colliflor, brocci,matembele,kisamvu!(some traditional african veggs)..without forgetting your fluffy rice,chapati or other @bismillah and enjoy the borrowed recipe!(with permission offcourse).
Stir well to coat the grains in the oil and spices, then pour over the stock. Bring to the boil, then cover with a lid and lower the heat. DIRECTIONS Brown lightly lamb meat in butter. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Drain lamb and pat dry, reserving marinade.