Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓. Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Combine chia seeds and almond milk in a jar or a big bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight. When ready to serve, prepare your toppings and the strawberry puree. You can cook Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Strawberries.
Use an immersion blender to purée until smooth (alternatively, use a standing blender and transfer to a medium bowl). Mix oat milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Blend strawberries with water in a blender. Chia pudding is easy to make and you can make up a lot of it to enjoy all week long.
Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and cocoa powder in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refrigerate for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like structure. Cut the strawberries and add them on top..
- Bon appétit!.
Flavored with fresh strawberries, this chia pudding takes on a strawberries & cream flavor once it's combined with the heavy cream. This chia pudding is lightly sweetened, so you can enjoy this keto recipe as a breakfast or a dessert. To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest. Whisk in chia seeds, refrigerate for at least four hours, et voilà — pudding! No messing with the stove, plus it's free of dairy, gelatin, gluten, and refined sugar.