Mixed Veggies and Chickpeas Burritos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
What vegetables go well with burritos? What makes a burrito tasty is adapting it to your own preferences. I personally love adding cooked beans like black beans, pinto beans, red kidney beans and, of course, chickpeas, along with whatever vegetables are leftover in the fridge from our. You can have Mixed Veggies and Chickpeas Burritos using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Veggies and Chickpeas Burritos
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled Chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Green Beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped Carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cauliflower (in small pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of For Tortilla.
- You need 2 cup of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Water.
In a large nonstick pan on medium, dump chickpeas, oil and spices, stir to combine. When spices have evenly coated chickpeas, add onions, zucchini and pepper. Remove from heat and add into fresh tortillas (warm in the oven in a foil pouch to make them easily foldable) To assemble the vegan burrito bowls, divide the roasted chickpeas, roasted tomatoes, and coriander quinoa between two bowls. Top with fresh avocado, some more fresh coriander, some slices of pickled jalapeno, and a squeeze of lime juice.
Mixed Veggies and Chickpeas Burritos step by step
- For tortillas, knead a soft dough from flour with adding salt, oil and water..
- Make big size balls from dough and roll out like chapati..
- Cook tortillas on tawa from both sides..
- Wash and cut all veggies..
- Heat oil in a wok and put chopped veggies in it..
- Add chilli powder, salt and pepper..
- Mix well, cover and cook for 7- 8 minutes on low flame..
- Add boiled chickpeas, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and mozzarella cheese and mix well..
- Spread this mixture equally on tortillas and roll in cylindrical shape..
- Veggies and chickpeas burritos are ready..
Pour entire can of chickpeas including the liquid (aquafaba) into a blender or food processor. Pour mixture into the heated pan, using a spatula to move mixture around as it begins to cook, letting it get slightly brown before flipping mixture onto itself (like scrambled eggs). In a bowl add chickpeas along with the smoked paprika, cumin, salt, and whatever other spices you prefer. Fill them with rice, beans, cheese, avocado and. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish.