Rainbow Pancake Cake <3. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Pour in milk, egg and oil and mix until smooth. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then, add food coloring to each bowl of batter so you have red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. You can have Rainbow Pancake Cake <3 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pancake Cake <3
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 g of melted butter.
- You need of Food colouring.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 500 ml of whipped cream.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- It’s of Few drops of vanilla extract.
Finally, stack your rainbow pancakes and enjoy! Kids and adults alike will love these super colourful pancakes, perfect for a celebratory breakfast or brunch. Forget takeaway pizzas, encourage kids to eat a rainbow every day with this. In a large bowl, beat all the cake ingredients, except for the food colourings, to form a smooth soft batter.
Rainbow Pancake Cake <3 step by step
- Combine eggs with sugar, flour, melted butter and milk. Mix until smooth..
- Divide batter into 5 bowls to add food colouring. Divide into more or less depending on how many colours you have..
- Add food colouring. I chose: red, orange, yellow, green, blue. Mix well..
- Add some butter to the pan and cook them thin (2-3teblespoons of batter) for few minutes each side..
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract till is fluffy..
- To arrange the cake add one layer of the pancake and top it with the whipping cream. You can add sprinkles on top or any other of your liking, such as berries, chocolate, etc..
- Keep it in the fridge for few hours and enjoy!.
Divide the mixture evenly among three bowls. See more ideas about rainbow, rainbow food, rainbow pancakes. In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar. Mix in eggs, then gradually mix in butter and warm milk, alternating between the two. Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl, and whisk until fully incorporated and the batter is colored.