Easy Red Soup Recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat the oil in a saucepan and sweat the onion until soft but not coloured. Add the pepper and tomato and sauté for two minutes. Add the vegetable stock and simmer for six minutes or until the.
If you don't have a food processor then Finely chop the onion and grate the carrots. Put the vegetables, water, stock cubes and lentils into a large pan. In a Pressure Cooker/Instant Pot Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. You can have Easy Red Soup Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Red Soup Recipe
- You need of Fresh tomatoes, pepper and onions.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare of Potassium Alum (Kanwa).
Looking for a flavoursome yet easy soup recipe? Try our punchy thai red curry with butternut squash. Check the ingredients of the thai red curry paste, as some brands contain dried shrimp. A hearty root veg and chicken soup, spiced with curry powder.
Easy Red Soup Recipe step by step
- Wash your vegetables with salt at least 3 times..
- Blend in a blender. #Dont make it too soft..
- Wash the meat and put it inside the blended veggies and put in a pot. Add salt. Put the potassium alum inside small amount of water, rinse and add the water to the veggies..
- Cook till the water dries up. Add oil and start to fry. Stay near so that it didn't burn..
- Once it is almost done, add Maggi. You can use any or add two or more than #But it is advisable that you cook Ajinomoto with the veggies before even starting to fry. You choose #I used Maggi star and Onga.
- Add sliced onions, small amount of grated ginger and Curry powder. Make it taste good. Add small amount of water. After 1 minutes, off the stove and you are done..
- Can be eaten with White rice,Alkubus, bread or anything. Enjoy #Homemade is the best. 💞.
If you've got a food processor, use the grater blade to speed up the prep for this recipe. Make one of our easy soup recipes for a wholesome, filling lunch or a simple starter. These are packed with wholesome ingredients and plenty of flavour. This super-healthy vegetarian soup is low in calories and full of flavour. Ready-made pasta sauce makes a great base for this super-quick and easy chilli bean soup.