Bitter leaf soup (southern kd recipe). Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Check Out Soup Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Note that people have different recipes for Bitter Leaf Soup.
Sauté the onion until it is. Thoroughly wash goat meat, beef, kpomo and shaki with tap water. Add the (hot-water) washed dry fish, stockfish and cook until it is tender, add more water then add palm oil, ground crayfish, pepper, maggi seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Bitter leaf soup (southern kd recipe) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bitter leaf soup (southern kd recipe)
- It’s 1 bunch of bitter leaf.
- You need 1 cup of groundnut powder.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- It’s 1 kg of goat meat.
- You need 3 tbs of grounded crayfish.
- You need 4 of seasoning cube.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Curry/thymes.
- You need of Shreded kpomo.
Serve hot with your favorite swallow. If you've prepared yours, would like to add more or share your Bitterleaf soup recipe, let us know in the comment section below. You can also check out other Cool Bitter Leaf Soup Recipes like How To Cook Bitter Leaf Soup With Palm Fruit, Yoruba Bitter Leaf Soup, How To Cook Bitter Leaf Soup With Egusi, How To Cook. When the meat is soft, add cup of water to the meat and bring to a boil.
Bitter leaf soup (southern kd recipe) step by step
- Boil your bitter leaf with salt for five minutes before washing. Wash gently to reduce the bitter taste, drain and keep aside..
- Wash your goat meat and kpomo, add all your spices and cook until soft. Then add palm oil, pepper, crayfish, deboned smoked fish, also add a little water and bring to boil..
- Then add your bitter leaf, groundnut and stir, allow to boil then add seasoning and salt to taste. Cover pot and allow to simmer for a minute, then turn off the gas.
- Your soup is ready, you can serve with any swallow of your choice..
Just before it starts to boil, add some traditional ingredients, and shredded water leaf. Make sure that the bitter leaves are well washed, such that there is no trace of bitterness left. If not, wash and squeeze it more. Cook soup at low simmer (adding water or stock if desired) until it is the consistency you like. How to make a delicious bitter leaf soup that your kids will love! 👌😋 – YouTube.