Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce. Get your favourites from Tortilla delivered. Download the app and order now! In a medium-sized sauce pan, add heavy cream, brown sugar, and honey.
They are sweet and crispy and are the perfect movie snack, and are the best dipping utensil for vanilla ice cream or caramel sauce! Late July® Tortilla Chips Come In All Different Shapes And Flavors! Browse Through Our Variety Of Tasty Snacks Today. You can cook Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of flour tortillas (about the size of a corn tortilla).
- You need of butter (salted or unsalted).
- Prepare of Caramel sauce.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of Topping Ideas.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce (for drizzling on top or dipping).
- Prepare of Sliced bananas, chocolate chips, nuts, sprinkles etc.
Great recipe for Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce. Flour tortillas covered in melted butter and cinnamon sugar then baked until golden brown and crispy. These Cinnamon Tortilla Chips are the. Here is how you cook it.
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 Fahrenheit).
- Take your flour tortilla (about the same size as a corn tortilla) and fold in half. Then, fold over again..
- Next, using a sharp knife, cut down the center. Then, unfold the pieces as shown in step 2 and cut in half again. When you are done cutting, each chip size should be around the same as that of a tortilla chip..
- Then, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together on a large plate..
- Melt the butter in the microwave, or in a small saucepan on the stove..
- Using a pastry brush, take the melted butter and lightly brush both sides of the chips. Then, place them on the plate with the sugar and press them down gently, coating both sides. *Tip: For a lightly sweetened chip, press it gently into the sugar mixture. If you prefer something sweeter, press the chip firmly into the sugar..
- Then, lay down parchment paper on your cooking tray. Transfer your chips onto the tray and bake for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the caramel sauce. In a medium-sized sauce pan, add heavy cream, brown sugar, and honey. Whisk together on medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. (About 2 minutes)..
- Then, turn heat on low and let the sauce simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Stir occasionally..
- After 10 minutes, take the chips out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes..
- Enjoy as a snack, or pair it up with vanilla ice cream! Or even serve on a party platter with the caramel sauce for dipping. 😋.
Here is how you cook that. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with Caramel Sauce These will kill any sweet tooth and completely satisfy you! They are sweet and crispy and are the perfect movie snack, and are the best dipping utensil for vanilla ice cream or caramel sauce! #mycookbook 🍴In The Kitchen With Anita Hewitt🍴 Spread out baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips on a large platter in a single, slightly overlapping layer. Soften Vanilla Ice Cream so it won't break the chips. Cover Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with small scoops of ice cream, chopped fruit and berries (or Strawberry Topping) and drizzle with Hot Fudge or chocolate sauce.