Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣. Put sweet potatoes into a large pot. Puree the sweet potatoes with the broth using an immersion blender until smooth. Put the sweet potato, celery, cabbage and vegetable broth in a medium-sized soup pot.
Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣 Crock Pot Girl. Savory and sweet blends together when I eat the sweet potatoes and the soup at the same time. It's absolutely delicious 😋 I had change it a little bit from your recipe, I skipped the butter😀 because my hubby and I try to limited fat/oil. You can cook Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣
- It’s of large sweet potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- You need of margarine OR butter.
- Prepare of chicken broth OR Chicken stock.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of heavy cream.
This Sweet Potato Soup is so damn good that not one, but TWO people with peanut allergies couldn't resist having a bowl after they witnessed it being cooked. Sure, they had to take a load of anti-allergy pills afterwards, and probably felt rough for days, but they decided it was worth it. Before we continue however, we really do NOT recommend trying this recipe. Place a large soup pot on the stove over medium high heat.
Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣 instructions
- Cut your sweet potatoes into chunks……..
- In a large pot melt your margarine or butter……..
- Place cut up sweet potatoes and sliced onion into pot, sauté until potato is slightly tender and onion is wilted…….
- Add to pot your chicken broth or stock, white pepper, ground nutmeg and cinnamon powder, heat to boiling……..Continue to cook until sweet potatoes are tender and broth has been reduced slightly……At this point you can add a little bit of salt if you like……..
- Reduce heat and add in your heavy cream, heat on low heat for several minutes……..
- Serve in a bowl topped with extra cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!.
Add in sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Add sweet potatoes, and chicken stock. Season with cumin, chili flakes and ginger. Puree the soup using an immersion blender or regular blender.