Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷. Ripe bananas are the secret to sweet, moist chocolate chip banana bread! The secret to making deliciously moist, sweet, and flavorful banana bread is to use very ripe, almost-ready-to-trash bananas. I love making homemade banana bread with frozen bananas.
My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! So this bread is the perfect combo of both! This is a slightly modified version of the Banana Bread recipe in the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook. You can have Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷
- You need 6 of ripes mashed banana.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter/ 1 cup cooking oil.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour(- 6 tbsp).
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
The BEST Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. The only banana bread recipe you will ever need! A deliciously easy way to use up overly ripe bananas. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Moist Chocolate chips banana bread. 🍷 step by step
- 1. Preheat oven 325°F. Grease 2 Reguler loafs baking pan. Or use your favorite baking pan style..
- Mix eggs and sugar in the mixer bowl. Beat around 2 mnt..
- Place all ingredients together into mixing bowl. Not over work..
- Add half cup of chocolate chips into batter..
- Pour into prepared loaf..
- Bake until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- Good companion with a cup of tea in the afternoon. GOOD LUCK..
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. The Greek yogurt adds even MORE moisture while still providing structure. It's my secret ingredient in so many of. Chocolate chip banana bread is moist, sweet, and easy to make.