Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup. Download the app and order now! Order your usual or discover new Thai dishes – Tom Yum, Thai Curry, Laab and many more. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large wok or saucepan and cook the red curry paste for one minute until it deepens in colour. Stir in the coconut milk, stock, kaffir lime leaves and palm sugar. You can have Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
How to Make Red Curry Soup: Begin heating a large soup pot over medium heat. Once hot, add oil and chopped garlic, grated ginger, and red curry paste. Sauté the red onion in the pan with a little vegetable oil until it turns translucent. Add the tomato and continue to sauté for a few minutes.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
Shake the can of coconut milk so that the contents are mixed before opening it. Heat a spray of oil and fry the shallot for a minute, then add the curry paste and fry until fragrant. Add the lemongrass, coconut milk, and stock and bring to a simmer. Red Curry Thai Noodle Soup Ingredients: onion, garlic, ginger, cauliflower, red bell pepper, zucchini, red curry paste, coconut aminos, vegetable broth, coconut milk, rice noodles, lime juice, cilantro, green onions, coconut sugar, salt and pepper. Ingredient notes and substitutions Don't be deterred by the ingredient list.