Sexy Elvis Mug Cake. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Make The Perfect, Unique Gift by Personalising A Photo Mug.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Mug Cake. Sexy Elvis Mug Cake Honeybeelifting Chambersburg PA. You can cook Sexy Elvis Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Mug Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked pantry pancake mix.
- It’s 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- It’s 7 g of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 7 g of banana chip pieces softened.
- You need 5 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 5 g of peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water +.
Sexy Elvis Mug Cake Oh lord this was good 😊 Honeybeelifting Chambersburg PA. See more ideas about Adult cakes, Sexy cakes, Cake. So simple and easy to make. #ElvisPresleycake #dessert #cakemix #easydessert #potluck #familygatherdessert "The American Brandy is sexy and supple, has hips and swagger, and rocks, just like Elvis," he notes. "We wanted to reflect the best of Elvis, to imbue his. Well you're in luck, because here they come.
Sexy Elvis Mug Cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- Tsp of Swerve.
- Peanut butter Quest powder.
- Chopped walnuts 7g use the scale.
- Peanut butter chips 5 g use the scale.
- SF chocolate chips 5g use the scale.
- Add in water till cookie dough consistency, you will add in softened banana chips so don't overdo the liquid now.
- 7 g of banana chips broken up and softened in a tbsp of water.
- Pour into a greased mug, cook for 1 minute in microwave.
- MFP information, even though I used those little bits of high calorie add ins the protein still came out 1g for 10 calories.
- This mug cake is highly satisfying 💯.
The most common elvis presley mug material is porcelain & ceramic. Sex Toys Face Masks & Coverings All Bath & Beauty. Sex Toys Face Masks & Coverings Hand Sanitizers. Baking & Cake Decoration All Party Supplies Invitations & Announcements. Just melt the butter, preheat the oven, and mix it up Because you're using pancake mix, you don't have to worry about over-mixing.