Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken. Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night.
Marinade in fridge for one hour. Preheat your grill to medium heat. Directions Mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, pepper and garlic in a bowl. You can have Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of mild homemade rub – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Oil for frying (I used about 1 tbsp).
Heat one side of a gas grill to medium heat, keeping one side cooler. Grill the chicken thighs on medium for. Seal and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs of your choice, paprika, salt and pepper then pour over chicken thighs.
Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh step by step
- Halve the chicken. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken..
- Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat). Fry the chicken. Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit caramelized..
- You can also shred this for sandwich..
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Stir together brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic powder in small bowl. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. Here's the secret: garlic powder, salt and pepper sprinkled on the chicken thighs. Cook on a relatively low heat = deep golden, crispy crust with terrific savoury garlic flavour.