Chocolate S'mores mug cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add milk, oill, and vanilla to dry ingredients in the mug. How to Make a Chocolate S'Mores Microwave Mug Cake Measure out and put the flour, sugar, sat and cocoa powder into a microwave safe mug. Next add the oil and water. You can cook Chocolate S'mores mug cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate S'mores mug cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked baking mix.
- It’s 1 scoop of Quest chocolate protein powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 5 g of sugar free chocolate chips about 1 tsp.
- You need 1 of marshmallow cut up into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of + 1 tbsp of water.
Give everything a good mix, scraping around the sides and reaching the flour at the bottom. It will be quite a thick. Directions: Add the graham crackers (or digestive biscuits) to a food processor and pulse until crumbs form. Sift in the cocoa powder until combined, then add the egg and milk and beat with the.
Chocolate S'mores mug cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of baking mix.
- 1 scoop or individual packet of chocolate Quest.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Sugar free chocolate chips I weighed mine 5g which is about a tsp.
- Add water 1/3 cup then add in more if needed till cake batter consistency.
- I used 1 regular marshmallow cut up in small pieces no mini marshmallows on hand today.
- Spray a mug with nonstick spray then microwave for 1 minute.
- Nutrition info for one mug cake.
- If your really craving some chocolate this will support your habit 💯.
Press graham crumbs into the bottom of your mug. In a bowl. whisk egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, stir until a thick batter forms. Stream in melted butter and chocolate, mixing to combine. Stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl or mug.