Stuffed Chicken Thighs. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Chop spinach and add to mushrooms, tossing to wilt. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or foil. In a large bowl, mix the sausage, parsley and minced onion. You can cook Stuffed Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of chicken thighs, bone in/skin on.
- You need 1 tsp of each pepper, salt, paprika, adobo.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary.
Place chicken skinned side down and open them out. Place a log in the center of each. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with cooking. Pound to an even thickness with the flat side of a meat mallet.
Stuffed Chicken Thighs instructions
- Make your stuffing- mix cream cheese, garlic, Dijon and parsley in a bowl.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and adobo.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In an oven safe skillet on med high add olive oil, once hot add chicken skin side down. Cook 3-4 min until skin is a bit crisp..
- Place chicken on a plate and once cool enough to handle, stuff the thighs right under the crispy skin with cream cheese mixture..
- Place back into your skillet skin side up on med high, add wine and broth, throw the rosemary sprig in there. Cook 5 min and pop in the oven. Cook at 400 degrees for 1 hour..
- That's it! Pretty easy, right? 😉 Cheers!.
To assemble the chicken, start by laying two pieces of bacon across one another. Season the chicken thighs liberally with salt and pepper. Place a chicken thigh on the intersection of the bacon. Stuffing chicken thighs with cheese, herbs and other ingredients creates a moist, juicy dish that's bursting with flavor in every bite. Some butchers and grocers sell stuffed chicken thighs, but you can easily create your own version at home to suit your tastes.