Super moist banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Add mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Fold in with a spatula until just combined. Your banana bread should be wrapped tightly in plastic cling film wrap, aluminum foil, placed in a storage bag, or in an air-tight container. You can have Super moist banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super moist banana bread
- It’s of over ripe bananas about 2 and a half cups.
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of chopped pecans optional.
- Prepare of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of eggs.
I prefer and recommend plastic wrap for storing and refrigerating my moist banana bread. Brown sugar, oil Greek yogurt and mashed bananas make the batter moist, but that is not all. After baking, you wrap the loaf in aluminum foil so that moisture does not evaporate, but is kept inside instead. Butter the pan, then place the parchment paper over the top.
Super moist banana bread step by step
- Combine butter bananas sugar and eggs to mixer blend until well blended.
- In a different bowl add flour salt baking soda and mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix in mixer and add pecans and chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix until flour is all wet then stop.
- Pour into a greased baking dish I use a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes (until a tooth pick comes out clean).
Butter the parchment paper and all sides of the pan. Pour the banana bread batter into the loaf pan. Mixing the batter by hand: The next secret to ultra moist banana bread is whisking the batter by hand. By using an electric mixer, it's possible to overmix the batter. If you overmix the batter, too much gluten develops in the bread.