[Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies. I was test-baking these cookies to give them to a friend of mine who loves the Ghibli characters. They came out rather cute, so I thought that I should post the recipe. Use a bamboo skewer to carefully align the black sesame seeds to make the patterns on Totoro's belly.
I'm YOH… From Totoro to Princess Mononoke, these are the Studio Ghibli characters that will stand the test of time.. mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences. Who can resist scrumptious Oreo cookies, especially when they're inscribed with our favorite Ghibli anime characters?. You can have [Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies
- Prepare 1 of [Plain cookie dough] Refer to Miltie's recipe.
- Prepare 120 grams of ＊ Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of ＊ Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of ＊ Margarine.
- Prepare of [Leaves].
- Prepare 1 of spoonful which comes with the food coloring or a few drops ＊ Green food coloring.
- Prepare of [Soot Sprites].
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊ Cocoa powder.
- It’s of [Large Totoro].
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊ Ground black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of ＊ Black sesame seeds.
- You need of [Eyes].
- You need 1 of ＊ Chocolate chips.
One clever creator has combined their love of Oreo cookies with an array of Ghibli Studio characters. By simply using a household toothpick Taste Made Japan has managed to craft some beautiful artwork into one of the most famous cookies in the world. From Totoro to Princess Mononoke, these are the Studio Ghibli characters that will stand the test of time.. mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences.
[Ghibli] Totoro Character Cookies step by step
- Combine the cake flour and sugar, add and cream the margarine, then knead with your hands until the dough comes together..
- Divide the dough into 3 big pieces and 1 little piece (for the leaves). Add the coloring ingredients to each piece and knead the different colors of dough until the coloring is evenly distributed..
- Chill the dough in the freezer for about 5 minutes (it will be hard to form the dough if it is soft)..
- Soot Sprites! Roll out the cocoa cookie dough into circles. Use plain cookie dough to make two small circles for the eyes..
- Little Totoro! Roll out the plain cookie dough into an egg shape. Create 2 small triangles for the ears and 2 small circles for the eyes, and assemble them to make a little Totoro..
- Large Totoro! Roll out the black sesame cookie dough into an egg shape and make 2 small triangles for the ears. Assemble them to make a large Totoro..
- Roll out the plain cookie dough into 2 circles for the eyes and an oval shape for the belly, and place them on the large Totoro's body..
- Place pairs of 2 grains of black sesame seeds together on the belly and push them in to make the pattern as shown in the picture (3 on top and 4 at the bottom)..
- Place chocolate chips on the centers of the eyes of the Soot Sprites, Little Totoro, and Large Totoro..
- Make the green cookie dough into leaf shapes and place them on the heads of the Little Totoro and Large Totoro..
- Bake the dough in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 12-15 minutes and let cool..
- Adjust the baking time according to the oven manufacturer's recommendations. The plain dough was overdone at 15 minutes with my oven..
- Ponyo cookies.
- Porco Rosso cookie.
- Kodama cookie.
- Jiji cookie.
The film—which stars the voice actors Noriko Hidaka, Chika Sakamoto, and Hitoshi Takagi—tells the story of a professor's two young daughters (Satsuki and Mei) and their interactions. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. These technologies are used for things like interest. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Princess Mononoke, or San, was raised by the wolves and has positioned herself with the animals and against the humans.