Woven Chicken Bread. Using a spoon or a basting brush spread tomato sauce all over the dough putting more in the middle. On top of tomato sauce add chicken and pour bechamél sauce over the chicken. Add vegetables, sliced cheese and finally shredded mozarella cheese.
Turn the dough out onto a work surface and knead by hand. Make this yummy chicken bread at home DIY without oven, best chicken bread recipe.#ChickenBread #Snacks #RecipesSound By: http://www.bensound.com how to make Chicken bread without oven. It is bakery item.every one like n enjoy its taste. You can cook Woven Chicken Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Woven Chicken Bread
- Prepare of Pizza dough (Any recipe or from my pizza recipe).
- It’s of Tomatoe sauce (Check my chicken & sausage pizza recipe).
- Prepare of Chicken breast (Cooked and shredded).
- It’s of Bechamél sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozarella cheese.
- You need of Sliced mozarella cheese (Burger cheese).
- It’s of Vegetables of choice (onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots).
- Prepare of large egg.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
In my recipe I made chicken bread at home without oven. Chicken DONAIR Made with halal chicken, bread and light woven roasted. We served with warm and light roasted. You can custom your top up.
Woven Chicken Bread step by step
- Roll out pizza dough into flat rectangular shape..
- Using a spoon or a basting brush spread tomato sauce all over the dough putting more in the middle..
- On top of tomato sauce add chicken and pour bechamél sauce over the chicken. Add vegetables, sliced cheese and finally shredded mozarella cheese..
- Cut the side of the dough into rectangular strands and cover the filling by flipping the strands one on top of the other from one side and then the other side, until it is completely covered..
- Brush the outside with egg wash and sprinkle some fresh parsley, salt and blackpepper..
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown..
Rich with milk, butter, sugar, and eggs, the recipe makes six loaves of braided bread. Place seasoned bread crumbs into a second shallow bowl. Beat eggs and milk in a third shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, dredge in the seasoned breadcrumbs, shaking off the excess. Dip the breaded chicken back into the egg and coat with panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.