Mini Churro bites. Discover Our Catalogue Of New Dog Products. Begin squeezing churro bite dough into the fryer. While the bites fry, create a cinnamon-sugar mixture to roll your churros in.
Can be made with or without eggs !* These mini churros one of my most popular recipes for a reason! Baked is better than fried for these delicate cinnamon and sugar pastries. These keto churros minis are like little clouds bites of cinnamon goodness. You can have Mini Churro bites using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Churro bites
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for deep frying.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce.
They're the perfect substitute for traditional churros but without all of the sugar and carbs. Made with my tried and true combo of almond flour and cream cheese, these keto mini churros are bites of heaven. Mini Churro bites step by step. In a large bowl mix flour and baking soda.
Mini Churro bites instructions
- Pour 2 1/2 inches of oil into a cast iron pot and heat until a deep frying thermometer reaches 360 degrees F..
- In a large bowl mix flour and baking soda.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat..
- Put the flour mix in the pan… and stir very quickly!.
- Add the egg and stir, then set the mix aside to cool slightly..
- Fill a pastry 🥮 bag with the mixture and squeeze out 1 inch of the batter into the oil at a time, cutting off the pieces with shears as u go..
- Fry in batches, about 12 at a time. Remove them to a paper towel to soak out the oils..
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the sugar and cinnamon, then toss the churros in it:).
- Serve warm with caramel sauce!.
Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Fry the churro bites until they are golden brown on all sides then using a slotted spoon, transfer them to the paper towel-lined baking sheet. While the churro bites are baking, melt butter in a bowl and combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish. When churro bites are done, immediately remove from the pan and dip each bite in the butter and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. I use my Cake Pop Maker Machine to make the ball-shaped bites, because with that I can get airy and soft little balls of cake rather than dense ones with the food processor method.