Peanut Butter Mug Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders How to Make a Peanut Butter Mug Cake Crack the egg into a small bowl. Add peanut butter and sugar and stir everything together well.
Add the peanut butter and mix well again. Add the flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Add the yolk and vanilla and mix again. You can have Peanut Butter Mug Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked protein pancake and waffle mix.
- It’s 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 5 g of peanut butter baking chips.
Add the heavy cream and mix again. Add the peanut butter and mix a final time. Add flour, sugar, and baking powder to a mug and stir together. Stir in milk, oil or melted butter, peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth, being sure to scrape the bottom of the mug.
Peanut Butter Mug Cake instructions
- Add dry ingredients 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- 1 scoop of protein powder peanut butter flavor. I like Quest because you can get packets and I have used them in many recipes and it holds it's flavor.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 5 g of peanut butter baking chips. Just 5 g so use that scale.
- 1/4 cup of water if you need more add it little by little.
- Place in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.
- Here it is kinda sad looking still tastes 😊.
- Add a scoop of low calorie Halo Top. Walmart is now carrying flavors. I needed to put these two together for sure.
- Here is the nutrition data for these two together that's 40g of protein. Hell yeah 👍.
Gather your ingredients, mix everything together in a mug or small bowl, bake in either the microwave or oven, then devour all of the evidence of your quick baking adventure. Feel free to sub almond butter, cashew butter, or a nut-free spread such as sunflower butter for the peanut butter if you wish. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. Combine in vanilla, milk, peanut butter, and melted butter. Stir until combined with no lumps.